Develop a syscall policy generator based on inputs from an application syscall logger and with an output to seccomp based policy code.
- Study the fundamentals of linux syscalls, tools for monitoring syscalls, berkeley packet filter and libseccomp.
- Conduct research on intermediate representation of syscalls and optimizer of intermediate representation.
- Based on the research, design the intermediate representation and provide an analysis of appropriate optimizers.
- Implement tool which reads syscalls and translates it to the intermediate representation, optimizer of the inter. rep., translator from the inter. Repre. To a seccomp policy.
- Evaluate implementation of this tool.
- Suggest further improvements.