The topic of this thesis is exploring the ways of documenting domain specific languages (DSLs) in the Ruby programming language, and enhance the existing tooling or implement a new one, to better support particular use-cases.
The goal for this bachelor theses is to:
1. learn about DSL and dynamic languages documentation problematics.
2. research existing DSL documentation tools.
3. get familiar with the Apipie-rails tool for the RESTful API documentation and suggest a modification which makes dokumentation of any DSL possible.
4. implement the proposed modification.
5. test your solution within the Foreman project, discuss the results and propose possible improvements.