When developing software solutions, it is beneficial to have an unified debugging tool, especially on ARM-based/embedded devices. To provide users with comprehensive development experience, Silverspoon.io needs to include user-friendly way of debugging IoT applications.
The main goal is to develop a library which can analyse activity on GPIO pins, and reuse it in a desktop application that might be used as a graphical debugger of GPIO Pins. Debugger needs to be able to set pin values to exact value (0,1).
- Develop a desktop application (e.g. Java Swing) that will graphically display activity on device gpio pins and be able to set specific value to the pins.
- Provide an embeddable Java library containing all the required functionalities.
- Support at least CubieBoard, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBoneBlack (with Debian based OS).
- Source code needs to be deployed to GitHub, and progress reported to corresponding issue.
- NORRIS, Donald. Raspberry Pi projects for the evil genius. xiii, 208 pages . Evil genius series. ISBN 9780071821582.
- The GPIO utility | Wiring Pi. Available online.