Executable and Linkable Format (ELF, formerly called Extensible Linking Format) is a common standard file format for executables, object code, shared libraries, and core dumps.
Goal is to create simple and easy to use viewer/editor of ELF binary file.
* Knowledge of ELF binary format
* Basic knowledge of assembler (x86_64 or arm) and C/C++ language
* Knowledge of libraries for creating graphical applications
* Application must be portable minimally between Mac OS X and Linux
* Viewer should be able to cope with some kind of ELF obfuscation techniques. Explore obfuscation techniques and implement some heuristic.