There are various application libraries implementing the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. Implementations like GnuTLS, NSS, OpenSSL, Go and Java perform only limited amount of interoperability testing, usually with just one or two other libraries.
The goal of the thesis is to create the necessary test harnesses for the Go and Java implementations, designing a test suite between them and the other three implementations, and making it possible to run those tests automatically (in Continuous Integration environment).
- The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.2
- The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
- existing OpenSSL↔ GnuTLS ↔ NSS interoperability tests
- OpenSSL source repository
- GnuTLS source repository
- Mozilla Network Security Services (NSS) project
- OpenJDK project
- The Go Programming Language