Red Hat offers to students in Czech Republic a unique opportunity to gain the real-life working experience when working on Red Hat projects and products. Our paid internships provide great flexibility therefore it is not about choosing between Red Hat and your studies – you can have both.
If your answers to the following questions are “yes”, you should definitely join us:
- Are you a university student in Czech Republic?
- Are you currently situated in Brno or Prague?
- Are you an open-source fan?
- Are you using at least one of the following languages – python, java (SE, EE), C, ruby or go?
- Are you familiar with linux?
What should you do now?
- Check the open positions on our job portal.
- If any of them caught your attention, apply directly at that position.
- If you are not interested in a particular position, apply here and we will contact you once new internship opportunities are open.
Should you have any questions you can always contact Simona Liptakova (email@example.com).