Red Hat offers to students in Czech Republic a unique opportunity to gain the real-life working experience when working on Red Hat projects and products. Our paid internships provide great flexibility therefore it is not about choosing between Red Hat and your studies – you can have both.
If your answers to the following questions are “yes”, you should definitely join us:
- Are you a full-time university student in Czech Republic?
- Are you currently situated in Brno or Prague?
- Are you an open-source fan?
- Do you handle one of following languages – python, java (SE, EE), C, ruby or go?
- Are you familiar with linux?
What should you do now?
- Check the open positions in the section Internships.
- If any of them caught your attention, apply officially via this form.
- We are ready to get on board a group of new interns from July 1st.
- The deadline for the application is April 24th so don’t hesitate.
- We will get back to you once the applications are closed to arrange a short call to discuss next steps.
Should you have any questions you can always contact Tereza Ticha (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Simona Liptakova (email@example.com).