BaseOS QE Daemons team is looking for an intern for long-term projects related to automation and development process improvements. In this role, you can see how development works on essential components of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and what the role of Quality Engineering is. From a technical point of view, you will get the opportunity to get hands-on experience with Linux, scripting languages, automation and testing in modern collaborative agile environment.
Primary job responsibilities:
* design, implement and test features and bugfixes for tooling
* implement automated tests for Linux components
* open-minded, able to learn, communicative
* theoretical knowledge of OOP, scripting, agile development
* optional: linux, bash, python, jenkins, git