The Red Hat’s Quality Engineering team is looking for an intern to extend the Red Hat Middleware solutions portfolio in Brno, Czech Republic.
As a Business Automation team intern, you will contribute to Decision Manager & Process Automation Manager products. In this role, you can make a difference in the way enterprise applications are built, and you will be responsible for offerings that are used by thousands of people around the world. You should have the ability to think creatively and be willing to learn new things and to adapt to changes.
This long-term internship will give you the opportunity to gain deep understanding of a variety of popular technologies, such as Java EE, cloud, and BPM systems.
Primary job responsibilities:
– participate as a full-fledged member of an agile team;
– participate in feature design and development by working closely with developers and providing early feedback;
– design, develop, and automate tests and tools with a focus on functional and performance aspects of the products;
– continuously improve QE processes, automation, and test coverage;
– document new bugs and advocate their resolution and fixes with developers.
– agile mindset;
– experience with manual UI testing is a plus;
– knowledge of build systems (Maven) and version control systems (Git);
– communication skills in English;
– ability to read technical documentation;
– ability to learn new technologies quickly;
– great attention to detail;
– ability to speak out loud and participate in discussion.