The Red Hat Czech RHEL Apps & Stacks QE team is looking for an Intern for Python components analysis and test development to join us in Brno, Czech Republic. As a RHEL Apps & Stacks QE intern, you will contribute to quality of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Python stack by enhancing CI test coverage for gating of various Python components. In this role, you will work on analysis of Python stack and subsequent improvements of test coverage leveraging your Python and Linux skills. This long-term internship will give you opportunity to work on enhancing quality of popular scripting language stack while enhancing your Python programming and quality engineering skills.
Primary job responsibilities:
* Design and development of program for python components analysis
* Visualization and interpretation of analysis results
* Development of new test coverage for python and its CI gating enablement
* Python programming skills
* Basic knowledge of Linux command line and scripting
* Good communication skills