The Red Hat Management Quality Engineering team is seeking an intern with Linux and scripting experience to assist with our Quality Engineering efforts in Brno. In this role, you will join an international team of software developers and quality engineers immersed in the latest cutting-edge management technology. You’ll primarily focus on ensuring the quality of Red Hat Insights – a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering that provides continuous, in-depth analysis of registered Red Hat-based systems to proactively identify threats to security, performance and stability across physical, virtual and cloud environments, and container deployments. You will get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies (Amazon AWS, Containers, Openshift) in a fast-evolving, agile environment on a daily basis.
Primary job responsibilities
- Write and run test automation scripts
- Define and execute functional test cases
- Extend the underlying test automation framework
- Analyze and debug software problems
- Write clear and accurate bug reports
- Cooperate with developers on fixing issues
- Verify submitted bugfixes
- Basic knowledge of Python or Ruby
- Familiarity with any Linux operating system, it’s CLI and tools
- Intermediate written and spoken English skills
- Will to learn new things
Useful Additional Skills:
- Talent for breaking things
- Familiarity with any portion of our tech stack
- Interest in Open Source and Open Source technologies (otherwise you’re gonna be bored at our parties)
You get to break code and the hearts that wrote it, only when you have the time, for up to 20 hours a week, and you get paid for it
Are you interested?
Apply to this job and await a response soon.. If you have any questions please contact directlyTereza Ticha at firstname.lastname@example.org.