The Red Hat Czech RHEL Apps & Stacks QE team is looking for an Intern for test tooling development to join us in Brno, Czech Republic. You will contribute to development of new version of test reporting tool. In this role, you will leverage your problem solving and programming skills to design and develop test tooling including necessary test suite for tool itself. This long-term internship will give you great insights into quality engineering automated test workflows and opportunity to further enhance your skill set.
Primary job responsibilities:
* Design and development of new version of the tool
* Development and maintenance of acceptance tests
* Implementing new features including test coverage
* Python programming skills (OOP is a plus)
* Basic knowledge of Linux command line
* Passionate, attention to details and problem-solving skills