Open Source Contest is a competition for students during which we want to show students how easy it is to participate in open source projects. Students can also get feedback on their code and get it included in a real project. By participating in the Red Hat Open Source Contest students can win nice prizes.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Pick one of the project tasks.
- Contribute to an open source project under the supervision of an experienced mentor from Red Hat.
- Present your project in front of other competitors and mentors.
- Receive your fabulous prize.
- Project list available: 16.9.2019
- Kick-off meeting: 1.10.2019
- Finish projects: 3.12.2019
- Presentation meeting: 10.12.2019
- Announcing the winner: 17.12.2019
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
In addition to the exposure that comes with public participation in an open source project, all successful participants receive Red Hat branded swag. Exceptional participants may receive offers for an internship at Red Hat. The overall contest winner receives an eshop coupon worth 10,000 CZK.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THREE STEPS
3. Your mentor will contact you.