- Get familiar with different network devices in OS Linux, study their specific attributes with regards to their configuration.
- Get familiar with current options of configuring different network devices, firewalls and routing in OS Linux.
- Design an extensible object oriented interface allowing the configuration of the networking subsystem, supporting reactive handling of change events.
- Based on the created model implement a library interface for selected configuration targets.
- Implement a userspace tool using this library.
- Evaluate achieved results and propose further improvements.
Leader: Ondrej LichtnerTeam:
Student:University: Brno University of Technology
Type: Diploma Thesis
Date of Defence: