- Investigate and study the areas of performance testing and system integration.
- Make yourself familiar with the performance testing framework PerfCake.
- Design a set of performance scenarios that will cover most parts of an integration platform. Implement those scenarios for JBoss Fuse and JBoss SwitchYard.
- Design a stable environment for performance testing that would produce reliable and stable results.
- Execute those scenarios in the environment using the PerfCake tool, collect the results and use it to compare the performance of the two JBoss integration implementations.
- As soon as you have the reliable results, publish an article describing the process of performance testing, the environment, the scenarios and the results of the performance comparison.
Leader: Elena MedvedevaTeam:
Student:University: Masaryk University
Type: Diploma Thesis
Date of Defence: