Parul Sohal is a PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at Boston University. She is working with Prof. Orran Krieger and Prof. Renato Mancuso. Her interests lie in management of resources at different levels of the memory hierarchy, providing better resource utilization and controlled application performance degradation by improving resource isolation. When she is not working in the lab, she loves to read and cook for friends and family.
- Unikernels: The Next Stage of Linux’s Dominance
- E-WarP: A System-wide Framework for Memory Bandwidth Profiling and Management
- A Closer Look at Intel Resource Director Technology (RDT)
- Integrating Unikernel Optimizations in a General Purpose OS
- Profile-driven memory bandwidth management for accelerators and CPUs in QoS-enabled platforms