Jason Schlessman is a Principal Software Engineer at Red Hat Research, focused on novel artificial intelligence and machine learning innovations that lead to pragmatic and feasible solutions. He especially targets projects that serve the well-being of humanity, fostering ethical uses of technology. He can be found online @ EldritchJS.
- Disinformation Detection at Scale
- Understanding accuracy decay in online image retrieval systems within the context of open-set classification and unsupervised clustering
- CoDes : A co-design research lab to advance specialized hardware projects
- DISL: A Dynamic Infrastructure Services Layer for Reconfigurable Hardware
- Minimal Mobile Systems via Cloud-based Adaptive Task Processing