- Code2Vec: Learning code representations
- Automatic Configuration of Complex Hardware
- Towards high performance and energy efficiency in open-source stream processing.
- Tuning the Linux kernel
- Automated detection of memory safety vulnerabilities in Rust
- Co-Ops: Collaborative Open Source and Privacy-Preserving Training for Learning to Drive
- Minimal Mobile Systems via Cloud-based Adaptive Task Processing
RHRQ Articles (Authored or mentioned in)
- Yuga: A tool to help Rust developers write unsafe code more safely
- Research perspectives: Focus on AI and machine learning
- Generative AI and large language models: how did we get here, where are we going, and what does it mean for open source?
- Focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning
- 2024 Collaboratory awards promote innovation in the cloud