Renato Mancuso is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Boston University.I am an assistant professor at the department of Computer Science at Boston University. He received my PhD from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) in 2017. His research focuses on real-time and embedded systems. Renato is especially interested in OS-level multi-core resource management technologies for high-performance, safety-critical avionics and automotive systems. I am also interested in applications and methodologies to design, deploy and analyze Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), and in real-time cloud computing. My research also touches on aspects of security for embedded systems and technologies for UAVs.
- Unikernels: The Next Stage of Linux’s Dominance
- E-WarP: A System-wide Framework for Memory Bandwidth Profiling and Management
- Relational Memory: Native In-Memory Accesses on Rows and Columns
- A Closer Look at Intel Resource Director Technology (RDT)
- Integrating Unikernel Optimizations in a General Purpose OS